A Few Links On Love
February 14, 2015
Fell asleep with my boy again, which makes my sleep all crazy – ah, in the name of love, I tell you! So here I am up (it’s 3am here!), floating around the internets, and I’ve stumbled on a few good love-related posts. Some Valentinesy, some not so much. I thought you might enjoy them!
– Author/Illustrator Dallas Clayton‘s delightful take on love – here, here and here
– A wonderful family tradition – We’ve got a serene little rock beach around the corner – I’d love to work this in!
– An artist dreamily captures forgotten tree carvings in New York City
– Sweet kid’s books on love – I want them all
– “I get all excited like a child when I think about being with you again” – Mozart’s love letter to his wife
Hope you have a sweet, refreshing weekend. Happy Valentine’s Day! And Happy Karneval to those in these parts! See you next week, can’t wait. ♥